Our services enable our clients to effectively coordinate key growth with the quality and the operational challenges faced by them. Our Assurance and Risk Advisory Services provided include the following:
It covers the following areas:
- Independent analysis and evaluation of financial and commercial information prepared at an early stage of a disposal or strategic divestment
- Gather, analyze and interpret financial, commercial and tax information in detail
- Compilation and review of financial information
- Audit of special purpose accounts
- Interfacing with purchaser and their accounting advisors on accounting matters and challenging due diligence findings of the purchaser Identifying contract warranties.
From Traditional Internal Audit to World Class Management Assurance, the role and nature of Internal Audit is rapidly changing. Merely reviewing internal accounting controls and compliance testing is not enough to satisfy today's management. Business leaders expect their Internal Auditors to continually demonstrate how they can add value to the organization. An independent Quality Assurance review of the Internal Audit function provides an effective means of assessing the performance, against the management's expectations and best practices, which facilities the transition to world-class standards. A SNR’s conducted Quality Control Audit is tailored to meet the specific needs of an organization.
- Reviewing work methodologies to ensure that they comply with relevant standards and current practices
- Our review is carried out by way of questionnaires,interviews with the Audit Committee,Management and Internal Audit staff, observation and review of the internal audit work.
Concurrent Audits are a systematic and timely examination of the financial transactions on a regular basis to ensure accuracy, authenticity and compliance with procedures and guidelines. Concurrent audits do not emphasis test checking but substantial checking of a transaction. The main objective is to detect arithmetical errors and manipulation deliberately made (if any).
- A Systems review to understand the existing system and procedures,to enable us to suggest areas for system improvement and strengthening of controls.
- Ascertaining whether sanctions for advances and expenditures is taken from a competent authority
- Ensuring compliance with the procedures and policies
- Review of the Funds Flow Statement and analysis of the utilization of the funds & various resources that were available
- Detection and arresting of leakages of income, (if any)
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level